- You left a comment on their post telling them to “pleeeaaaase read your blog’.
- You post once in a blue moon. You are not Beyonce, you cannot disappear for months and then reappear and expect to be even more popular than before, plus you don’t have twins.
- You don’t reply comments.
- Blogging is personal, you don’t blog about anything personal.
- All your blog posts are personal. People get tired of reading only about your sad/perfect life, how does it help my own life?
- Your posts have a lot of typos. You can’t get away with this except you live in a non-english speaking country, whereby everyone would then understand and acknowledge your efforts.
- You post 10 times a day! Nothing is more annoying than having your very plenty numerous posts pop up everywhere, all the time, all over my reader. It gets tiring.
- You already have so much followers and you are giving blogging tips – stop being such a showoff.
- You already have so much followers and you are not giving blogging tips – why are you so stingy?
- You blog about something interesting, like food – then made it boring. It’s unforgivable.
- You blog about something that’s generally boring, like politics. And made it even more boring.
- You have no photos. I’d like your blog better if you have relevant photos.
I’d like to give a big shout-out to ‘Opinionated Man’, who actually blogged the cooler (and waaaay funnier) post, (this topic is originally his idea or whoever’s he stole it from). I would have reblogged, but I couldn’t find the button, so click on this link to read his awesome post! 😀
P. S. Here’s an honest blogging advice by the way